As you already know, all kind of Vitamins are very essential for body. Likewise, Vitamin D is also very important for your body because it helps to absorb calcium, to form stronger bones as well as teeth. Vitamin D prevents cardiovascular disease, bone loss, type 2 diabetes, cancers and many more.
Deficiency of Vitamin D occurs when body don’t get adequate amounts of vitamin D. Lack of Vitamin D can cause many health issues especially problem to bones and teeth. Osteoporosis, rickets, osteomalacia, sclerosis, diabetes are some disorders of vitamin D deficiency.
Let’s have a look on some of the symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency.
Vitamin D Deficiency Symptoms
- Back or Joint Pain is a common sign that shows you don’t have enough amount of vitamin D.
- Mood disorders like anxiety, stress, depression can also be the symptoms of vitamin D deficiency.
- Generally hair loss is caused due to lack of nutrients. But as per many researches it is found that hair loss in females is also related to the deficiency of vitamin D.
- Deficiency of Vitamin D affects bones as well as muscles.
- Vitamin D deficiency can make you feel tired or cause fatigue.
- Vitamin D deficiency damages the immune system. As a result you may fall sick very often.
- Slow healing of wounds can also be a symptom of deficiency of vitamin D.
Vitamin D Deficiency Treatments
- Vitamin D deficiency can be cured with adequate medications. If you are diagnosed with vitamin D deficiency, then your doctor may prescribe some supplements which will improve your condition.
- You can get vitamin D naturally from sunlight by spending some of your time in sun. Sun exposure is very essential to stimulate vitamin D. Though, it is very important for you to know that too much exposure to sun can cause skin cancer, therefore spending little time in sunlight is safe.
- By Consuming foods rich in vitamin D like fatty pieces of fish, egg yolks, cheese, mushrooms, beef liver, yogurt, milks, soy drinks, orange juice you can improve your vitamin D level.
In today’s time deficiency of vitamin D is very common. Though, it is essential for you to take precautions earlier. Having a good diet containing balanced nutrients and vitamins and by spending some time in the sunlight. Symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency are very less visible, thus if you experience any of these above mentioned symptoms then consult your doctor as soon as possible.
For any type of health diagnosis, contact Aloka Medicare and book an appointment today!